GLOBALFOUNDRIES is ramping up for the Design Automation Conference (DAC) this summer! During the event, which runs from June 3-6 in Austin, Texas, GLOBALFOUNDRIES will be featuring the latest details on its mainstream and leading-edge technology solutions and roadmap.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES will be located at booth #1314 at DAC 13 for the duration of the event. In addition to highlighting our new 14nm-XM FinFET technology that will deliver more than twice the energy efficiency of a 28nm-SLP technology-based design, we’ll be demonstrating several products, including:
- 20nm/14XM solutions; 28nm design methodology (Analog and Digital)
- 28nm Super Low Power (SLP) Technology with Gate First HKMG, the optimized solution for high performance mobile applications, fully enabled today with design kits and IP
- GlobalShuttle, the Multi Project Wafer program for product prototyping, device characterization, IP validation and design enablement
- RF CMOS and other value added solution process modules
- DFM; analog and digital reference flows; process-specific applications
GLOBALFOUNDRIES will also host a series of one-hour private technical seminars daily, which will touch on a variety of topics, from our collaborative work with ARM to produce smartphones on our 28nm-SLP HKMG process to parasitic challenges for FinFET designs and analog mixed signal flows and methodology for double patterning and FinFETs. Pre-registration will be required for these informative seminars.
In addition to the seminars, a number of presentations and theater presentations will be given throughout the week including:
Tuesday, June 4
- Pavilion Panel, Dave McCann: Is This the Right Time to Create Standards for 2.5D/3D-IC Designs?
- Synopsys Breakfast, Subi Kengeri and Kelvin Low: Ready for Deploying 14XM FinFETs in Your Next Mobile SoC Design Management Day, Bob Madge: Decision-Making for Complex ICs
- Cadence IP Talks, Subi Kengeri: Enabling SoC level differentiation through advanced technology R&D
Wednesday, June 5
- Mentor Panel, Richard Trihy, No Fear of FinFET
- Pavilion Panel, Luigi Capodieci, Learn the Secrets of Design for Yield
For more information and to schedule meetings at the show, check out our DAC microsite.